Simplicity and technicality at an affordable price. The Mannual line continues to represent functional, quality outerwear with all the technical essentials that any rider needs. With improved performance features, this collection proves its worth in all types of weather conditions without breaking the bank.
The Mannual Mystic Jacket is an insulated jacket with Infidry-8, offering good weather protection for most winter conditions.
What is 686? On November 13, 1992, the 686 clothing company was formed. The 686 name comes from a crucial date in the life of founder, Mike West's grandmother (June 6th, 1986) and adds up to his age when he started the company.
686 Women's Sizes:
- Small = 33-35" Chest / 32" Sleeve Length / 26.75" Approx. Jacket Length
- Medium = 35-37" Chest / 33" Sleeve Length / 27.75" Approx. Jacket Length
- Large = 37-39" Chest / 35" Sleeve Length / 28.75" Approx. Jacket Length
- Extra Large = 40-41" Chest / 35" Sleeve Length / 29.75" Approx. Jacket Length
- Infi-dry 8 (8,000mm waterproof, 5,000gm breathable)
- Thermal rating -5 degrees to 32 degrees F, -21 degrees to 0 degrees C
- Critically taped seams
- Storm Guard laminated weather-guard hood brim
- Air-Flo underarm vents with Smooth-Operator mesh gussets
- Adjustable powderskirt with PJ-Connect pant-to-jacket connection points
- Partially elasticized, adjustable gusset cuffs
- Internal mesh strage pocket and i-pod pocket
- Handwarmer front pockets with key clip and glove loop attachment
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket
Blackhole Boards Part #: