Powerful versatility in a mid-wide rocker package; the Blacklist is ideal for a park driven approach to any mountain or manmade terrain; bank on big return and the durability and control needed for technical tricks, big landings, and risky ventures…
- THE TOPSHEET: POWER PLY - Arbor’s wood Power Ply works like a 3rd layer of fiberglass. During construction resin locks the Power Ply's dense natural fibers in place, creating an additional composite layer that structurally enhances a board for added return and improved durability. Our Power Ply technology allows us to reduce our overall reliance on chemically treated fiberglass and petroleum-based resin by up to 20%, which also provides important weight reduction. Arbor’s wood Power Plys are produced using a range of sustainably sourced, natural wood veneers. The variance of real wood grain creates a one-of-a-kind look on each board made with this technology.
BIO-FILM - Every board in the Arbor line is built with an ultra thin protective top foil made using 30% caster bean based bio-plastic. This top sheet protects the board from damage caused by loose bindings, out-of-control skiers, or other unforeseen impacts. Its natural glossy nature also eliminates the need for environmentally harmful clear coats.
- THE CORE: MEDICINE CORE - Arbor’s most versatile core, built from 100% FSC certified, sustainably produced poplar. Poplar remains the industry’s standard for reliable return and lasting durability.
SHADOW FLEX - A slight tapered thinning of the core profile between the bindings, improves: turn and spin initiation; tracking in mixed conditions, on the flats, and during landings; and performance on rails, boxes, and jibs.
THE BASE: ROCKET BASE - A higher molecular weight, wax-infused sintered base that provides unmatched durability and speed.
- THE SIDECUT: UNBLENDED PROGRESSIVE - Arbor’s unblended tri-radial sidecut technology; better known as “Grip-Tech.” Please see “The System” Section for more details.
- THE SIDEWALLS: RHYTHM RAILS - Made from an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability, a clean, acoustically damp ride, and solid edge performance.
- THE GLASS: BUTTER GLASSING - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding.
- THE INSERTS: 2X4 14-PACKS - Provides both a wide stance range and amazing micro adjustability; used here to create Arbor’s Sumo Stance, which has a max stance of 25.2"/64cm.
- THE EDGES: RECYCLED STEEL - Built with hardened steel edges made using 60% recycled steel; provided maximum edge performance.
- WARRANTY: TWO-YEAR - Every board in the Arbor line comes with a two-year warranty on material and workmanship. We stand by everything we make.
Blackhole Boards Part #:
Board Type: Freestyle
Length: 1540 mm
Sidecut Radius: 7.7 mm
Tip Width: 303 mm
Tail Width: 258 mm
Waist Width: 303 mm
Effective Edge: 1203 mm
Flex Meter: 3