Arborís on-mountain rocker design for serious chargers who readily transition through varied terrain; the Coda is built for all-aspect performance: ride powder, dominate technical steeps, power through tight trees, carve the groomers, kill big backcountry kickers.
- THE TOPSHEET: POWER PLY - Arborís bamboo Power Ply works like a 3rd layer of fiberglass. During construction resin locks the Power Ply's dense natural fibers in place, creating a composite layer that structurally enhances a board for added return and improved durability. Our Power Ply technology allows us to reduce our overall reliance on chemically treated fiberglass and petroleum-based resin by up to 20%, which also provides important weight reduction. Arborís bamboo Power Plys is made from real bamboo, which is the most renewable, sustainably grown building material available today. Bamboo also delivers that clean, Zen flavor.
BIO-FILM - Every board in the Arbor line is built with an ultra thin protective top foil made using 30% caster bean based bio-plastic. This top sheet protects the board from damage caused by loose bindings, out-of-control skiers, or other unforeseen impacts. Its natural glossy nature also eliminates the need for environmentally harmful clear coats.
- THE CORE: MYSTIC 2 CORE - Our most bomber core for more aggressive big-mountain riding, built using FSC certified, sustainably produced poplar and reinforced with bamboo along the rails for significantly improved initiation and durability. Bamboo is one of the strongest materials on the planet. It has 40 times the effective life of carbon fiber and provides 60% more return than traditional core materials. Bambooís tensile strength and weight-to-strength ratio are superior to steel; yet bamboo is light, flexible, and resistant to compression.
SHADOW FLEX - A slight tapered thinning of the core profile between the bindings, improves: turn and spin initiation; tracking in mixed conditions, on the flats, and during landings; and performance on rails, boxes, and jibs.
- THE BASE: ROCKET BASE - A higher molecular weight, wax-infused sintered base that provides unmatched durability and speed.
- THE SIDECUT: UNBLENDED PROGRESSIVE - Arborís unblended tri-radial sidecut technology; better known as ďGrip-Tech.Ē Please see ďThe SystemĒ Section for more details.
- THE SIDEWALLS: RHYTHM RAILS - Made from an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability, a clean, acoustically damp ride, and solid edge performance.
- THE GLASS: MIXED GLASSING - A triax over biax lay-up thatís best for versatile on-mountain and park riding.
- THE INSERTS: 2X4 14-PACKS - Provides both a wide stance range and amazing micro adjustability; used here to create Arborís Mountain Stance, which has a max stance of 24.4"/62cm
- THE EDGES: RECYCLED STEEL - Built with hardened steel edges made using 60% recycled steel; provided maximum edge performance.
- WARRANTY: TWO-YEAR - Every board in the Arbor line comes with a two-year warranty on material and workmanship. We stand by everything we make.
Blackhole Boards Part #:
Board Type: Freeride
Length: 1570 mm
Sidecut Radius: 7.95 mm
Tip Width: 296 mm
Tail Width: 296 mm
Waist Width: 252 mm
Effective Edge: 2128 mm
Flex Meter: 3