Freestyle performance with aggressively priced value in a cambered true-twin package; the Del Rey is a dirty little park machine that was designed for wide-ranging, street-oriented riding: jumps, jibs, taps, rails, boxes, and babes - more fun than your first fake ID.
- THE TOPSHEET: POWER PLY - Arborís wood Power Ply works like a 3rd layer of fiberglass. During construction resin locks the Power Ply's dense natural fibers in place, creating an additional composite layer that structurally enhances a board for added return and improved durability. Our Power Ply technology allows us to reduce our overall reliance on chemically treated fiberglass and petroleum-based resin by up to 20%, which also provides important weight reduction. Arborís wood Power Plys are produced using a range of sustainably sourced, natural wood veneers. The variance of real wood grain creates a one-of-a-kind look on each board made with this technology.
BIO-FILM - Every board in the Arbor line is built with an ultra thin protective top foil made using 30% caster bean based bio-plastic. This top sheet protects the board from damage caused by loose bindings, out-of-control skiers, or other unforeseen impacts. Its natural glossy nature also eliminates the need for environmentally harmful clear coats.
- THE CORE: MISSION I CORE - Our most affordable core, built using a high-density composite thatís made with 30% reclaimed wood fiber for improved strength and reduced weight; ideal for softer flex performance and durability.
SHADOW FLEX - A slight tapered thinning of the core profile between the bindings, improves: turn and spin initiation; tracking in mixed conditions, on the flats, and during landings; and performance on rails, boxes, and jibs.
- THE BASE: FUSION BASE - A tough, user-friendly extruded base thatís light and easy to repair.
- THE SIDECUT: STANDARD PROGRESSIVE - A blended tri-radial sidecut design that provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at speed, when flat boarding, and during landings
- THE SIDEWALLS: RHYTHM RAILS - Made from an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability, a clean, acoustically damp ride, and solid edge performance.
- THE GLASS: BUTTER GLASSING - A biax over biax lay-up thatís designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding.
- THE INSERTS: 2X4 14-PACKS - Provides both a wide stance range and amazing micro adjustability; used here to create Arborís Mountain Stance, which has a max stance of 24.4"/62cm
- THE EDGES: RECYCLED STEEL - Built with hardened steel edges made using 60% recycled steel; provided maximum edge performance.
- WARRANTY: TWO-YEAR - Every board in the Arbor line comes with a two-year warranty on material and workmanship. We stand by everything we make.
Blackhole Boards Part #:
Board Type: Freestyle
Length: 1530 mm
Sidecut Radius: 8 mm
Tip Width: 292 mm
Tail Width: 250 mm
Waist Width: 292 mm
Effective Edge: 1176 mm
Flex Meter: 3