You may only cancel Orders that have not been processed. If an Order has processed, then you must refer to our Return Policy to return the item. Although, shipping charges are not refundable.
Canceling an Order:
Note: The Order will appear in Pink to indicate is has been Archived.
- Click the 'Your Account' link in the upper left hand corner of all our pages.
- Select the Order History tab in the left nav bar.
- A list will appear directly below "Order History" in the nav bar.
- Select either your "Open" and "On Hold" Orders tab.
- Click 'View' next to the Order you wish to cancel.
- Under the “Modifications” section of the order, simply click 'Cancel Order.'
- You will receive a Notification email confirming the Order was canceled.